If you create a profile on the Site, you agree that your profile information will be truthful, and you assume all responsibility for the accuracy of the information included in your profile. You also agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law or anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). In addition, you are responsible for updating your profile information to ensure it remains current and accurate. WEDC reserves the right to remove any profile that WEDC determines, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. WEDC generally does not review content provided by others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of the Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse.
You own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services, and you are only granting WEDC and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license:
A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license on a going forward basis for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or by closing your account, except (a) as set forth in the Agreement, (b) to the extent it was shared with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it (c) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems and (d) as required to be retained by WEDC pursuant to law.
- While we may edit and make format changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES AND CONTENT
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18. To use the Services, you agree that you are at least 18 years old.
WEDC reserves the right to restrict, suspend, terminate or revoke access to the Services or to remove certain information and content at its discretion without notice. We don’t promise to store or keep showing any information and content that you’ve posted.
WEDC is not a storage service. You agree that we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content or information that you or others provide, except to the extent required by applicable law.
- MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
WEDC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the Agreement at any time. If we make material changes to it, we will provide you notice. If you object to any changes, you may close your account. Your continued use of the Services after we publish or send a notice of changes means that you are consenting to the updated Agreement.
You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways: (1) within the Service, or (2) sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, phone number, physical address). You agree to keep your contact information up to date. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss out on important notices.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using the Services. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Services to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination.
WEDC may terminate or suspend access to the Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, choice of law and limitations of liability.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Neither the State of Wisconsin, WEDC nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information. In no event shall WEDC or its employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of the Site, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, including but not limited to those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND ACCURACY OF DATA
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. WEDC generally does not review content. You agree that WEDC is not responsible for others’ content or information. We cannot always prevent the misuse of the Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse.
Although the data found using the Site or other WEDC systems have been produced and processed from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness of any information. This disclaimer applies to both isolated and aggregate uses of the information. WEDC provides this information on an “as is” basis. All warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from contamination by computer viruses, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are disclaimed.
Changes will be periodically made to the information herein; these changes may or may not be incorporated in any new version of the publication. If you have obtained information, originally created by WEDC, from a source other than WEDC, be aware that electronic data can be altered subsequent to original distribution. Data can also quickly become out-of-date. It is recommended that careful attention be paid to the contents of any data associated with a file, and that the originator of the data or information be contacted with any questions regarding appropriate use. If you find any errors or omissions, we encourage you to report them to the Site’s Web administrator; find contact information here.
- DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT
WEDC is a distributor of content sometimes supplied by third parties and users. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the state or reflect those of WEDC and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by WEDC.
- DISCLAIMER OF EXTERNAL LINKS
The WEDC is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages referenced. The user specifically acknowledges that WEDC is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Links from the Site or social media accounts on the Web to other sites do not constitute an endorsement from WEDC. These links are provided as an information service only.
It is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites. The Site and social media contain links to other related Internet sites and resources. Since the Site and social media are not responsible for the availability of these outside resources or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
- DISCLAIMER OF DUTY TO CONTINUE PROVIDING DATA
Due to the dynamic nature of the Internet, resources that are free and publicly available one day may require a fee or restricted access the next, and the location of items may change as menus, homepages, and files are reorganized. The user expressly agrees that use of the Site and social media is at the user’s sole risk. WEDC does not warrant that the Site will always be accessible or that use will be uninterrupted or error free. The documents and related graphics published on this server could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. WEDC may make improvements and/or changes in the information described herein at any time.
- SECURITY MEASURES
For site security purposes and to ensure that the Site remains available to all users, the Site employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage.
- RESTRICTIONS ON ACTIVITIES
By using the Services, you agree that:
- you will use the Services in a professional manner;
- your use of the Services will comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, and regulatory requirements; and,
- your use of the Services will not violate the rights of any third parties.
- your use, if any, of company profile information contained on the Site shall only be used for purposes of disseminating supply chain information and connecting Wisconsin suppliers with buyers.
You agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Create a false identity on the Site, misrepresent your identity, create a profile for anyone other than a real business, or use or attempt to use another’s account;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the prior written consent of WEDC;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others);
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of WEDC, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing any WEDC-created content; (ii) using the word “WEDC” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL without WEDC’s prior written consent;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by WEDC without our express consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile, without WEDC’s consent;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services); and/or,
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services.
Any use that does not comply with the terms of this Agreement is strictly prohibited. WEDC reserves the right to restrict access to the Site to anyone that is engaging in any prohibited uses, as determined by WEDC in its sole discretion.
- CHOICE OF LAW
Construction of the Agreement, and resolution of disputes concerning the Agreement and your use of the Services are governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin and of the United States. The laws of the State of Wisconsin and of the United States shall apply to all uses of the Services, including this Site and the data it provides.
Any person to whom a copyright is issued shall remain the sole and exclusive owner of all rights, title and interest in and to all specifically copyrighted information created and posted for inclusion on this Site. Please contact WEDC’s Web administrator for permission requests.
Using the Services does not give you any ownership in the Services or the content or information made available through the Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Links to the Services are permissible, if not encouraged. However, we do ask that links point to the home page (https://wisconsinsuppliernetwork.com/) rather than to a specific page as those links may change.
You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third-party sites that link from the Services. Third-party sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not. Except to the limited extent it may be required by applicable law, WEDC is not responsible for these other sites – use these at your own risk.
- ACCOUNT SECURITY
You agree to: (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; and (2) keep your password secure and confidential. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you report misuse.
If a court with authority over the Agreement finds any provision of it unenforceable, you and we agree that the court should modify the terms to make that provision enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and we agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable provision and still enforce all other provisions of the Agreement.
This Agreement is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that WEDC has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that WEDC may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a successor entity without your consent. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
If you have questions on Site Terms, please contact us.